Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Mequon, East Towne Veterinary Clinic offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At East Towne Veterinary Clinic, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
- Feline - $31.00/day
- Feline Luxury Condo - $38.00/day
- Canine - $49.00/day
- Daytime Care - $28.00
* Take 20% off when you board multiple pets!
- Extra walk - $12.00/day
- Playtime - $12.00/day
- Cat-tivities - $10.00/day
- Nail Trim - $18.00 - $23.00
Boarding Admission times:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM - 12:00PM
- Sunday: 2:00PM - 4:00PM (by appointment only)
*If your pet is picked up before 10:30AM Monday - Saturday or dropped off between 4:00PM - 5:00PM on Monday - Friday, you will only be charged a half day.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (262) 241-6506 or email EastTowneVC@yourvetdoc.com prior to their stay.
Completing our lodging admission form does not guarantee your pet a stay at our facility. We will always call to confirm or deny any request we receive.